Thursday, April 14, 2005

Blame it on the rain.

As you may have noticed, I changed the template again. Only this time, it is not as drastic a change. I found that the Ochre version of the Minima template was a bit on the darker side still with not enough of the contrast needed to tell what was a link and waht was not. I will enlist the help of MsMittens and Mossy Stone to try and manipulate the existing parameters in the current template. When I get some other more pressing things settled, I will look into moving my blog to something I have more control over the design with. Maybe I can bribe MsMittens to give up a day of riding to play some Halo, eat some BBQ and teach. :)

Ciao.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure... Bug me when you want me to visit. I'll have Mon/Wed/Thur off from day classes and my evening class finishes June 16th (doesn't begin again -- if there is a July/Aug/Sept class -- until after Poker weekend). And hopefully I'll have a new bike to show off by then.. :)

Mossy Stone said...

So what kind of bribe are you offering me, hmmm????