Thursday, April 14, 2005

What do you believe?

I think you all know full well my stance on the pissants known as molesters. I have to admit that I am still at a lost of the case of Wacko Jacko and these boys he allegedly molested. And, I must say, until all the facts are known (and we really will NEVER know all the facts), no one can truly have an opinion on this.

Again, you just need a decent vision to see the man is a freak, behaves erratically and is not normal. In his defence he has NEVER led a normal life. That alone is not something to convict him with. the words of obviously money hungry people are not enough either. He has alcohol and dirty magazines in his house? Uhm, ok, totally normal. The fact that he cannot have a normal relationship (Lisa Marie Presley is FAR from anything normal) means that he has only his two hands to fall back on (or into as is the case). Don't you think we would have hung him already if the pronogrpahic material was child-related? Damn Skippy.

The thing that I keep going back to is the various so-called witnesses. People don't report orgies, drug parties, tax evasion and illegal aliens. They do not stand by as a grown man gives fellatio to a child in a hallway!!! Give me a %*&^%(*&%*& break people. There is not enough money for me to turn my head and say I saw nothing; I could not do that for an unwarranted beating much less this.

In the following exceprt from the Canoe link of this post, you will notice that the defence lawyer zipped his lip and let the prosecution's witness hang herself with her BS:

During more than four hours of testimony, defence lawyer Thomas Mesereau did not make a single objection. Prosecutor Ron Zonen, however, instructed the witness several times to answer his questions briefly instead of offering lengthy, sometimes off-topic answers.


FOUR HOURS and she is an incoherent mess. She is a welfare fraud artist. She is known to have tried extorting money from other celebrities. Hello?!?! Credible witness my ass!!

I still lay the blame on the parents of all these kids. Don't give me any sorry ass crap about you though your kids were safe. Maybe for the first batch of kids that worked. After the first suspicions, Michael would be sleeping in bed with me before he got a chance at my child. And I assure you, anything funny would have ended up in my own personal touch of surgery.

Ciao.


CANOE -- JAM! Music: Mom of Jackson accuser claims confusion

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I believe that the abuse happened. There is just too much smoke for there to be no fire.

And I agree that the parents carry a degree of culpablility here. STUPID STUPID PEOPLE.

The witnesses have come under fire and the defense has done a good job of calling their credibility into question. But just because they are not completely credible or upstanding, responsible parents with good motives doesn't mean they are lying.

There is just too much stuff that is typical Modus Operandi of a pedophile. IE The building of neverland in the first place is to attract kids (many of them with special vulnerabilities) to his environment.
The man admits to sharing a bed with these children and doesn't seem to think it was wrong. (Also typical)

He did it!! I truly believe that.


But....

Can the prosecution prove it beyond a reasonable doubt??
I have not heard or read everything from the trial but with what I have heard so far, I don't know that in good conscience I could send him to jail on the basis of the evidence. As much as I would want to.

The pedophile freak is probably going to walk.

Famine