Saturday, April 16, 2005

Will I ever learn?

I should learn by now NOT to blog so late at night. I tend to forget to copy and past to word or somewhere safe BEFORE I hit the publish button. So, tonight, while I was finishing the previous post, I did it again. I hit the publish button, it asked me to login (I've been logged in all night), I login, it pooches the last request and totally &^%*&^*( me over.

Well, thankfully, I read a blog that posted how to recover from such nasty things. Hmmm, why would Blogger put a link called "Recover post" in the create section if they did not expect to lose things often? Like Micro$oft, this problem appears to be a feature of Blogger. Anyhow, I clicked on the link and got back about 75-80 percent of my blog. So instead of very nasty cursing at a good post going to waste again, I will smply thank Blogger for adding a way to recover from their buggy posting procedure.

I actually suspect that the login times out afetr a while. It should change the page to a login screen or something instead of staying on the page and making it seem like nothing is amiss.

Anyhow, I am tired and have to get up in three hours so, good night everyone.

Peace.

No comments: