Wednesday, June 08, 2005

But can I place a call on it?

OK, as a geek, I definitely want the best whiz bang device I can get, but enough is enough. I wish that all these damn companies would stop trying to invent the next new toaster in your pocket and invest in what is really need in the mobile arena marketplace; a phone that bloody works bloody anywhere.

I would gladly trade polyphonic ring tones for coverage on the back porch. I would trade video for the removal of the dead spots along the DVP. I would trade MMS for no dropped calls. I just want a phone to work as seeminglessly as possible. They promised it. I will pay for it if they deliver it. I have enough toys in my house, give me the tool you said you can make.

Ciao.


BBC NEWS | Technology | Mobiles 'not media players yet'

No comments: