Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Will the Zen Master return?

I love Phil Jackson. No matter where he is coaching, I will root for him. I hate the Kobe Bryant-led Lakers. No matter where he is playing, the big baby can kiss my black behind.

I hope Shaq sent him a picture or some tickets to the Miami Heat's playoff game. Shaq said they were not making it into the playoffs and right as shit, the Lakers sucked and blew last season. Sure Kobe still had superstar numbers but that is the problem. Jordan had superstar numbers, and played defence AND, most importantly, made his team better by leading by example and kicking ass when he needed to. He dressed down Pippen. He dressed down Armstrong. He dressed down Paxson. He dressed down himself when need be. Remember his comment after a loss that "Scottie played like doo doo. I played like "? That is the difference, the inspiration to make your teammates WANT to do better.

Kobe? He just makes his teammates wives jealous by buying expensive "I'm sorry" presents for his wife all the time. Just remember that when he is on the court and and someone yells "backdoor, Kobe", he just may hesitate with the ball in a bit of confusion. We can understand why.

Ciao.
Countdown Begins for Jackson, Lakers

No comments: