Monday, February 06, 2006

Michelle Malkin: ISLAMISTS TARGET PIGLET

Yes, Piglet! The lovely little pig from the Winnie the Pooh stories. Uhm, how do I say this? If the country that you want to go and live at has symbols that YOU find offensive, you have to choices. One, go to that country and accept that they have some issues. Two, stay the f**k where you are because it must obviously be better as it is bereft of these offensive symbols.

I am so tired of people wanting to impose there home beliefs on their new country. I thought the old ways were done. If you want to add to the essence of the country (as all immigrants are encouraged to do in this great country of ours), then by all means come in and SHARE what you know.

If, after we open our doors, or helped you escape or assisted in some form or fashion you leaving less for more, then say thank you and get to work contributing in a meaningful manner. I think there should be a lwaful clause that the moment you start pissing around and moaning about how it is not like home, we ship your ass right back to the land of the comfortable, where ever it is you came from.

I'm from Trinidad and as much of there I like to enjoy here, I would never expect my birthplace to be adopted as the way of life in my home country. Well, except for the disciplining of children and common courtesy; both of which are sorely needed in this place.

Peace.

Michelle Malkin: ISLAMISTS TARGET PIGLET

No comments: