Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Ouch, she got me!!

Ok. MsMittens tagged me with this:

QUOTE:
1. Thank the person that tagged you.
2. List 5 random/strange/weird things about you.
3. Tag 5 other people.


1. So.. thanks MsM! :)

2.
i. I am very putgoing but I get lonely in a crowd.
ii. "Touch" is my most important sense; "Speech" is my most developed.
iii. I love musicals; Sound of Music and Mary Poppins are my favourites.
iv. I LOVE rollercoasters and scary-heights rides but I have slight Acrophobia .
v. I've never crossed the Atlantic, been further west than Hawaii, further south than Trinidad or further north in Ontario than Sudbury (and I still did not get to see the Nickel).

3. Mossy, Penny, DW (yes, YOU), LB (yes, YOU too) and Cricket; you're up.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

okie doke :)

Anonymous said...

where do I put the answers

Anonymous said...

where do I leave my answers,
LB

Dtrini said...

You can leave all answers here in the comments. :)

Anonymous said...

1. Thank you oh, kingbigbrothersuperman blah blah blah

2. i) I hate elevators!
ii) I love everything chocloate except chocolate cake
iii) when driving to and back from any particular destination, I hate {crossing over the same path} (does that make sense)... ahhh {using the same road} might be clearer.
iv) I am afraid to listen to the pink flyod album while watching the Wizard of Oz, just in case the tinman does something really weird afterwards, no I don't drink or take weird drugs ... ok!?!?!?!
v) roti and peanut butter really deos taste good!

Dtrini said...

So, the LB has an OCD. Funny, I am not in the least bit surprised. :)

As for peanut butter and roti, I must correct that. Dhalpuri throws the taste off; it has to be paratha or coconut bake, warmed and then smooth peanut butter slathered on it. MMmmmmm. Need to buy some shells this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Roti I love.
Peanut Butter? Last I heard it gave you cancer of the lips.

Famine

Anonymous said...

be surprised, be very surprised... Boo hahahahahahahaha

ruler of the universe... boo hahahahahahahahaha

hmmmmm paratha.... bus-up-shot.... homer drool....

Anonymous said...

Pams Creme Brule.

Very large homer drrooooollll!

Famine