Monday, February 20, 2006

Will and Grace (TV Spotlight) - ChristianAnswers.Net

Some of the strangest BS I have read in the longest while. Eevryone is entitled to their opinion and beliefs. I think that sometimes things go too far. that is why, Roman Catholic as I am and a staunch believer years ago, had to think again when faced with a very good friend who came out to me as the first person outside of her immediate family to be told. I was caught between my belief that it was wrong and my support for her and honour at her having that faith in me.

Today, while I still do not necessarily embrace the lifestyle (choice or not, which is a whole separate argument), I have no intention of denying another human being the right to live, love, and pay taxes like the rest of us poor slobs. Today, I know many people in the gay community and a few are close friends, no different than any of my other friends.

It may take a while, but I suspect that the world will eventually consider this a non-topic one day; just not today.

Peace.


Will and Grace (TV Spotlight) - ChristianAnswers.Net

No comments: