Friday, February 03, 2006

One should not drink and blog.

Sorry, that is a reference to an old Arnie movie, Raw Deal I believe, in which his wife was pissed drunk and baking a chocolare cake. While arguing and he is telling her he has to go back undercover, she gets mad and throws the giggling cake at hime but hits the cupboard, where it slides down slowly. Arnie then turns and says, "You shoul dnot drink and bake!" Classic.

Anyhow, I really should not write these things when I am upset because I get very lucid and very detailed. Not necessarily bad traits but not good ones if you want language tempered or thoughts, for that matter.

Anyone who lives around me, hands out with me or works with me will tell you, I am an extreme personality. I can be quite quiet and sly and sarcastic; passive agressive if you wish. I can also be quite volatile and sharp-witted, caustic, dangerously clear. The things is, when I am on the latter extreme, I do everyone a favour and tell them to keep their distance as I am not having a good day. I do my best never to bite anyone's head off and I apologize if I step out of line and do that to some poor unsuspecting sap. Some people are put off when you tell them directly to leave you alone because you are in a bad mood. Me, I find it personally refreshing as it saves me energy getting mad when you have stepped out of line and said or did the wrong thing around me.

Is it really too hard for people to follow that simple rule of courtesy? If life has pissed in yoru corn flakes, recognize that it is YOUR corn flakes floating in yellow milk, not anyone elses. Be mindful that the way you are coming across is not positive and either yell "fore" before you hit them over the head with your mood or simply stay off the greens.

Nuff said. Ciao.

No comments: