Friday, February 03, 2006

Vince Carter is a hypocritical asshole!!

FOXSports.com - NBA- Carter warns kids: Don't be like Kobe

Where do I begin with this one? Do I start that this sentiment comes from a dipshit who decided that he needed to save his talent for when they traded his spiteful ass out of Toronto? Do I start with an individual who let down his team by not even attempting to work with the new crew to get better in this league? Do I start with someone who claims he does not want to be looked up to but is so quick to run his mouth whenever a microphone is near to deliver his brand of unsolicted knowledge?

Let me not misrepresent myself here, I am no Kobe fan (though he continues to do wonders in my pool), but I am much less a VC fan nowadays. I will forever remember the facial he delivered to Tim Duncan in preseason, the stunner he showcased in the Slam Dunk contest and, of course, the tea-bagging he delivered to that ill-advised French player who was stupid enough to step in the way and tried to take the charge (goof). Today, he is a shell of that, talks out of his ass and basically the only tea-bag he delivers is the one hanging out of his own mouth.

As the old saying goes, people who live in glass houses should not throw stones. Vince, just shut the (*&^)(*& up because we have a mountain of gravel to pitch at your sorrowful glass butt. When you have something intelligent to say, we'll tell you what that is.

Congrats to Bryant and to Prince and to any other player that can step up and rise to a level well above the others they are competing against. When it is done right, it is a thing of beauty. Good job.

Peace.


FOXSports.com - NBA- Carter warns kids: Don't be like Kobe

No comments: