Thursday, July 21, 2005

CANOE -- JAM! - New dance TV series taps into craze

Yes, yes, DW and I are reality show johns; we just cannot seem to get enough. So, last night we sat down and watched the American Idol version of dancing, "So, you think you can dance?" I think the judge, Nigel (a producer on AI) hit the nail on the head with his comment that so many people go to the competition with the attitude that "you owe me". Once again we are exposed to people that truly think that they are the next "one" and bitch and moan when they are cut, not acknowledging that I could out dance them when I was sleeping off a good drunk. They had no hope of moving on but believed that someone was blind to their, er, moves.

Well, keep on moving right out the door because you suck, you knew you sucked and now all of America knows you suck. Have a nice life.

Ciao.

CANOE -- JAM! - New dance TV series taps into craze

No comments: