Thursday, March 17, 2005

Freedom has its price.

I am sorry that I will give this person's blog and related links extra traffic, but it is worth it to illustrate the kind of sickness that flows through too many people to the south. I found this site while researching some links for my previous blog post on Spike Lee. Very little shocks me, and I was not so much shock as I was and am disappointed that such ignorance is still so strong in a supposedly democratic and free society. So much time has passed and so little has changed.

The world is a sad little place.

Peace. Please.

Blog of the Attorney General of the Untied States of America

2 comments:

Mossy Stone said...

Any chance this is satire/farce instead of professed belief?

Dtrini said...

Not when you read the entire blog. I am not sure how referring to Condaleeza Rice as an "uppity nigger" is satire (at least in the context and manner that it is being used). His links sit under "Traitors" and when you read those blogs there is a decidely different slant to them. I'm just very confused and saddened by all of this right now.