Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Today's Idiot!

Hey fans, here is another edition to TI! Today's faithful contributor comes to us from the roadways of Scarbough. What exactly is it about the need to get in front of everyone else? I mean, I have been in a rush and pulled off some boneheaded manouvers in my time, but in my feeble defence, I had soem factors on my side. First, I was driving a beat-up but very mechanically sound Nissan 280ZX. Second, it was usually just myself in the car (I never did it with TC sitting her in seat bumping to the tunes). Third, I was young and fearless and I new how to bloody drive.

So, that brings me to the goofs from this morning. Large metal vehicle (delivery truck) approaches POS import (plasticized Honda). LMV has right of way to POS coming out of the driveway. Knowing that this could mean certain death, the driver of the POS still thinks it is wise to pull in front of the LMV. I race forward to witness the removal of the defective gene from the human race but no such luck; the DF manages to flit away after the LMV decides to press on the brak ehard to spare their useless lives.

As if to make me laugh even more, as I continued on to work (this time I remembered my *&^%*&^% pass) we have someone that looks like Scott Savol but bigger and not as mobile on a stage. Except, dumbass is NOT on a stage but rather he is sauntering across four lanes of roadway perpendicular to oncoming traffic. now, seeing as my little group has the green light and have started towards him in earnest, you would think he would get his move on, right? Nope. Mr. My Ass is an Imoveable Object just continues to shuffle his scruffy-assed, low riding, does nt fit even this big man right, bagginess across the street at the same time.

All I can say is, he is thankful that DR was about three positions back. I L-O-V-E love to buzz close to these goofs.

2 comments:

Mossy Stone said...

Dude, none of this DI activity should surprise you. You said the magic word: "Scarborough!"

Mossy Stone said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.