Wednesday, March 30, 2005

The past that haunts

OK, people, let's be a little controversial here. Michael Jackson. Freak? Yes. Musical Genius? Yes. Marketing Marvel? Yes. Anomaly? Definitely.

Child Molester? Hmmmm.

Now here is the thing with me. As you know, I am for the death penalty even though I am Catholic. I am also Pro-Choice because I don't want young girls ripping their insides up with dirty clothes hangers. So, if someone is truly guilty of a crime as heinous as stealing a child's innocence, I think the punishment should just be as heinous. And that brings us to the impasse.

Michael Jackson has never been proven to be a child molester. Yes, there are many rumours and many payoffs. THAT in itself the problem with all of this. He is not a normal person living in a normal world being dealth with in a normal fashion. Everything around MJ is so far beyond ordinary scope that one can only gaze in awe or disbelief as details come out. That said, there is still too much that does not make sense.

The staff. I do not care how much money he has or what non-disclosure agreement you signed, if (as this woman is now claiming) you are witness to CHILDREN running around drunk all the time, what kind of dispicable human being are you to not have reported it to the police to protect these innocents? Everything is a matter of one's fifteen minutes and this woman is a few hours past that. There is the story that another one got a settlement concerning her son. True, but it came soon after the 20 million dished out to the last case so how much is true and how much is someone cashing in on skittish lawyers?

The parents. As a parent, if someone is accused as many times as he is, if there is even a sliver of doubt about what is going on, I would keep my child the hell away from him. That said, the least these so-called parents should have been doing was taking their damn kids home at 5PM each day. Lazy, absentee, opportunistic parents is how I label these people. Typical for the area is to just let someone else take care of one's kids because one has better things to do. They should be put on trial right along with Michael.

The freak. If you are constantly being accused, AND none of it is true, you DO NOT continue with the behaviour that gets you accused in the first place. At the very least, modify it such that there could be no question about what is going on. Have a third party around at all times, video tape everything in your house when there are children over, DON'T SLEEP WITH THEM!!!

Alas, once again, we may never know the whoel truth on this one. I just have a hard time believing the current one being bandied about. I mean, seriously, just how much is YOUR children's body worth? For me, there is not enough money on this Earth for me to not kill the man with my bare hands if he did what he was accused of. I would not be looking at this being an opprotunity to cash in; that would happen by civil court route anyhow. His freakish ass would be in jail with the rest of them and jail justice would eventually prevail. Something definitely smells rotten in the state of California.

Ciao.

CANOE -- JAM! Music: Past Jackson allegations allowed

1 comment:

Penny said...

Thank you, Dtrini, for saying what needed to be said. Is MJ mentally unstable? Maybe, but the parents and the staff are just as guilty as he is, if you ask me.

I, like you, wouldn't sue the molester of my child. I would rip his testicles off with my bare hands and then go to the police with my complaint.

Hear, hear!