Friday, March 04, 2005

Say it loud! Say it Proud!

I am a drumstick.



Absolutely insane. That is how most would describe you. You aren't afraid to take risks, and enjoy putting yourself in strange situations. Most people hang out with you because of your hilarious sense of humour. You light up any bad situation, and can help all of your friends with their problems, except for your own. Because of this, you enjoy being around people like you. Many shut you out for your very weird, random personality, but honestly, you shouldn't care.

Most compatible with: Guitar, and another drumstick.


Click here -- What Random Object Represents Your Inner Self?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a Guitar???

Muscial Genius???

I think the accuracy is somewhat suspect.

Famine

Kristin said...

I think the random part of the random object generator is b0rked. Two drumsticks and a guitar all interlinked within the same circle of friends. However, you and I are two drumsticks to his guitar, think we can beat him up with them? ;-)

Kristin said...

Oh and thanks for the linky love :-)

Dtrini said...

You're welcome on the love, Kristin. As for beating on the guitar, we will never know till we try; ladies first. :)

As for you, Famine, I do believe the accuracy has to be suspect. I would have pegged you for toilet paper along with MsMittens and Bonnie.