Thursday, March 24, 2005

Today's Idiot! - American

Is my title redundant? Oh oh, I have lots of American friends and family so I had better be careful. Although, they have a sense of humour so it is no big deal.

Anyhow, as the title states, today's idiot comes by way of our American cousins to the south. You see, I was travelling south on Parliament on my usual route (which seems to have an inordinate amount of idiots these days). I was sitting behind a delivery truck and it made the right turn onto Wellesley at the yellow light. Of course, the car waiting in the intersection is going to turn. I even understand the van sortof in the intersection behind it turning; no biggie. The psycho witch behind the line, New York plate PAT 2045, in the light coloured Subaru Legacy had no *&^%(*&^ business coming through a full red light into the path of the Roo.

Now, in her home state, that is almost in itself a declaration of war and can get you shot in more than a few places down south. I am of course absolutely NOT condoning that type of action. However, such a bone-headed, death enticing, Darwin-proving manouver does warrant a bit of road rage. So, did this 300+, shaven Black man go out and scare this glasses wearing, in-need-of-a-new-prescription-because-the-beeyatch-cannot-see, haircut-absent-under-the-mane-of-fluff psycho driver?

Nah, I was on the way to work, in a relatively good frame of mind and decided it was not worth my hassle. Had she caused me to stop short, swerve or actually hit something, you can bet that I would have had her out of that car or locked in very tight and soiling herself.

Idiot!

No comments: