Thursday, May 12, 2005

Ah c'mon, I have enough trouble at the pagents!

i will not begin to moan and groan on the topic of counterfeit media, for obvious reasons. I will say that when I do shell out good money, I expect that the level of quality that I paid for is genuine. So, if I pay for joe-blow, crack house spindle of fiddy for $10, then I expect a certain amount of risk for data integrity and a certain amount of messed up media resulting in possible coasters.

If, however, I cough up some serious coin for Verbatim or TDK's Armour line, then the damn thing better be the real goods and better be as bulletproof and reliable as they claim.

It's getting so you cannot trust that white van in the parking lot of Fairview Mall anymore. That's just a crying shame.

Ciao.

CANOE -- CNEWS - Tech News: Is it Fake or is It Memorex?

No comments: