Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Who's turn is it?

I do not know that this little invention woul dever catch on. Frankly, we do not need it in our household. A balanced home, in which I basically live, does divide up the tasks of taking care of that home. In our house, my wife loves to cook, I love to network. She tolerates doing the garbage and recycling. I am fine doing the laundry at any time. I like to cook, but admittedly DW handles most of that (and takes the BBQing very seriously). yard work is shared. Automotive is mine (though I TRY to get her to check the oil, fluids and tire pressure on a regular basis since they do NOT check themselves).

Anyhow, check this out and see if you need one in your house. I am pretty sure a certain house in BFE could use one. :)

Ciao!

Pulse24 - Toronto's News

No comments: