Tuesday, May 31, 2005

^%$#&^%$# Cold!!!

Yeah yeah, allergies too. Almost all of my life, I could walk naked in the winter and get barely a sniffle (many snickers though) but bring on the summer and I am a walking, sneezing mess. Back in grade school and high school, if I entered a supercool mall after walking in the warmth of the sun, I would sneeze my fool head off for the next 5-10 minutes straight. Back then it was a somewhat amusing annoyance; today, it is a real pain in the ass.

I have broken down and now take Claritin daily, plus some Tylenol cold tablets, stuff my face with Vicks vapour rub and (for the bruised/torn rib muscle, long story) alternate between A535 heat and Deep Cold cold on my right side. I smell like a hospital ward most days but DW, God love her, still lies up on me on the couch.

Anyhow, I share all this crap with you as a way to explain my latest non-blogging ways. I have a bunch of stuff recently from birthdays to confirmations to the game and other idiots to share. So, I will be at my bloggy best over the next couple of days. Try to keep up.

Ciao.

No comments: