Tuesday, May 31, 2005

What's Your Super Power?

Yeah, yeah, just take the damn quiz. This is a website tie-in for the upcoming Fantastic Four movie that is sure to be a blockbuster this summer. Some reports are that it will open on July 4th. While I do not think it will have the draw of Spiderman, I seriously doubt (and sincerely hope) it is not as panned as Daredevil was. the fantastic Four is one of the many comics that sucked money out of me so I will be as critical with it as I have been with the Hulk, Daredevil, X-Men, Spiderman, Electra, and the varied other adaptations. Look for a review after I see it (which will be on a normal day and not a midnight showing for sure).

_______________________________

Your Superpower Is:

FLIGHT

No more waiting at airports for a delayed flight - If you want to get somewhere, you're up and away in no time. Even better, on the basletball courtm you're making people say "Jordan Who?" the sky is literally the limit for you!

What's Your Super Power?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My superpower is...

Nothing.

Well, hopefully you have a great personality. No fire-breathing or super-strength for you. Just a normal everyday mundane mortal existence. You still might be "special", but you're not super"

Hrmph! Well, that's a little insulting.. I suppose I could be Batman's backup. ;)