Thursday, May 12, 2005

Beer (frig, any alcohol will do right now)

(EDITOR'S NOTE: I tried to post this yesterday but &^%(*& Blogger would not allow me to. So, think about this post in past tense as it was written yesterday.)

Yes, a simple title but not necessarily a simple topic. Like the truck this morning on the 401, my day has been one long river of spilt beer.

Let's start from 3AM this morning when I missed a Priority 1 ticket as I am the primary on-call person. I did not pick it up until after 5:37AM.

*&^%*^%*&^%*&%(*&

Then, I forgot to carry up a shirt from the basement.

Then, I packed up and left the house and had to go back in for my glasses (which I could not find).

Then, I forgot the brownies for work and my tea on the counter.

Then, I learn that the driver's side back door could not open from the outside and then was more bird shit on the car than I thought.

Then I learn that Dad failed to mention that the &^$#&^$%*& car is barely gassed.

Then, thinking the child lock had an issue, I end up locking the back door from the inside too.

Then I was bloody late because of all previous so had to pay the full $11 for parking.

Then, I found that driving with BB and stick is hard.

Then I got my bagel breaky (this is the only good this morn).

Then I get to the desk and it is occupied by two co-workers.

Then I get someone else's desk near Skibum since she is away.

Then, *%^*&^%(* Outlook was giving trouble to open and the power supply on this notebook is underpowered for mine.

Then I realize the stupid ass conf call I must be on is over the lunch period. Like I have nothing better to do with my day.

Then I cannot go to Timmy's while I am on the 10AM conf call.

Then, before that, All-In says he has to take care of his dog since is girlfriend is occupied and may not be able to make poker.

Then, in the mix, I get the reply I wanted and dreaded from some friends.

I should have turned around at the gas station and went the %$*&%^(*&& back home!!! My bloody eyes are still itching and watering, I am still sneezing up a storm and I still sleep funny (peculiar, not ha ha).

Time for a Caesar. All hail Caesar!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So you just have to keep your eyes forward to the 13th and we can take of this need for beer!