Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Today's Idiot!

So, as the weather gets better and the temperature raises, pedestrians, riders and drivers alike have their I.Q.'s dropped a few notches.

I have to say that I saw no idiot riders today, so they get a brief respite.

Oh, but the East Indian community seems to have lost their damn mind.

Take the bright ass woman (please!) that, with no one else behind her, simply had to continue passing the Esso station driveway I was turning out of and block my ^%*%%&* car.

Or, how about the dimwitted man who decided he liked my lane more than I did and tried to change the laws of physics (you know, no two pieces of matter may occupy the same space and time at the same time in space). I may not be driving TR these days (DW has it) but I am no less mean or menacing in the little Volkwagen Fox. Maybe a bit more so because when I step out of it, I am more imposing than stepping out of a Trailblazer.

And the winner for today comes from the Rainbow Village where apparently this gent thought himself so light on his feet that walking between traffic, MOVING traffic, made a whole lot of sense during the morning rush hour. And then, when one slams on the brakes and saves his stupid ass, he stands there grinning, drops a stupid wave and glides across. I had a good mind to slap his make-up case out of his briefcase.

IDIOTS!!

No comments: