Wednesday, April 26, 2006

'The Beast' Self-Inking Rubber Stamp

Editor's Note: Remember to check the tab for which blog you are posting to. I accidentally posted this to DW's blog. Really not a good thing. :(

So here I was, installing a VMware server (yes MsM, it seemed the complete rebuild worked, but it really did not) and I named the server "Beast". In order to connect to the machine, I could use either the IP address or type in http://Beast/. Well, when I did that, it did not find my new server for me to play with, but rather this very strange, very disturbing site.

I mean, is this thing for real? I have not clicked on it yet to go any further. I just had to blog it before I continued. You know, just in case something happened to me. :)

Peace.

'The Beast' Self-Inking Rubber Stamp

No comments: