Wednesday, April 19, 2006

The wife be a blogging now.

Yep, you read it right, my DW is now blogging on her lonesome. And no, I had absolutely nothing to do with it as I have been trying to get her to do so for some time. I guess it really was a matter of timing and when she had something she felt she wanted/needed to say. Personally, I think every waking minute of everyday she has something she wants and/or thinks she needs to say, but I digress (and am stopping before I get whacked).

So, for a more serious spin with heart, truth and emotion, take a mosey on down to DW's blog at http://baby-wanted-apply-within.blogspot.com. I will add her to the sidebar as a link as well when i get a chance to modify my template.

I may ghost write over there from time to time rating movies and magazines that produce the best samples, how to handle the rack of tests and anything that would be beneficial to the cause. :) Dtrini-style, of course!

Ciao.

No comments: