Wednesday, April 12, 2006

A new meme from PS

Borrowed from Penny Shagwell

Put your iPod/Winamp/MP3 on shuffle.Reading one question at a time, press play.Use that song title as the answer.

1. How does the world see you? (I Hate) Everything About You - Three Days Grace. Fine, I hate everything about you, too.

2. Will I have a happy life? Fight (Over Skit) - Ashanti. Heh, no comment; read my blog. :)

3. What do my friends think of me? Superman - Eminem. Aw, shucks.

4. Do people secretly lust after me? One More Chance/Stay With Me (Remix) - The Notorious B.I.G. Uhm, sorry ladies (and gents) I am married to a terrific, awesome lady.

5. How can I make myself happy? Andre the Lion - Stalin. Lost me on this one.

6. What should I do with my life? Just Lose It - Eminem. OK, I am going to take that as "lose it", party style. Sheesh Penny, what are ya trying to do to my self-esteem?

7. Will I ever have [more] children? Intro Medley - 112. Lost me again.

8. What is some good advice for me? Dirt Off Your Shoulder - Jay-Z. I do my best to follow this but it is hard for me.

9. How will I be remembered? Rocky Mountain Way - Joe Walsh. At least it is not Brokeback. :)

10. What's my signature dancing song? Little Drummer Boy - Jars of Clay. I protest. This is definitely not correct.

11. What's my current theme song? Wedding Anniversary Dance - David & Gila's Band. DW should love this one.

Note: Crap, I was fiddling with something and accidently reshuffled the songs so I am continuing from the corresponding number.

12. What do others think is my current theme song? Slow Jam - Usher. I can live with this.

13. What shall they play at my funeral? Love To Love You Baby - Donna Summer. Ewwwww, necrophilia.

14. What type of women do I like? Banire Mohia - BJ TANAP. Only the LB will get this one.

15. How's my love life? Willow Weep For Me - Lou Rawls. ROFLMAO, the truth hurts and I am not saying a thing more for fear that my DW will seriously hurt me.

Suhweeet. Feel free to borrow/steal.

No comments: