Thursday, April 13, 2006

Lenience for baby-killer

Submitted by Famine
-------------------



What the hell is our society coming to? Sure, if I were ever made a judge, it would be the hanging kind, but I can show compassion and I can show mercy where warranted. When you deliberately take your child in your hands, with the knowledge and intent in your head to do them harm, then there is only one sentence for you: Hell. And for this heinous crime, death is not hell, it is a release. That person needs to suffer the pain and sorrow such a death causes society.

How in the world can a judge tell society that it is better for a mother, who suffocates an innocent child, and conceals the act by dropping the body in a dumpster, that it is better for her and society that she been released? There is something seriously wrong with the system. And right here, right now, I am telling you that I will vote Tory/Conservative for the first time in my entire life if they can finally show some existense of gonads to make the changes to the system to prevent such travesties in the future.

I am all but physically ill that this reprobate got a mere 18-month conditional sentence with no jail time. Would the sentence be the same for the killing of the judge's relative's baby? Is it okay then to kill your own since you brought the child into the world? Where IS that line that we are supposed to know not to cross?

A plastic bag. A dumpster. A freed killer.

This is NOT my Canada!!

Peace.

No comments: