Thursday, April 13, 2006

Surprise!

I thought I would surprise my Dtrini with a guest post. :) This one's for you hon. Not sure if it really says much though. ;)


Put your iPod/Winamp/MP3 on shuffle.Reading one question at a time, press play.Use that song title as the answer.

1. How does the world see you? Days Go By (Paul Oakenfold Vocal Remix) – Dirty Vegas. I guess this could be true.

2. Will I have a happy life? Roses – Outkast. Hmmmm.

3. What do my friends think of me? Rosanna – Toto. I think this is a good thing.

4. Do people secretly lust after me? C’mon – Mario. Thank you?

5. How can I make myself happy? I’ll Be Over You – Toto. Not sure who this is about, but it sure isn’t my Dtrini.

6. What should I do with my life? If You Were Here – Thompson Twins Uhm, okay?

7. Will I ever have [more] children? J’attendrai – Swing de Paris. “I will wait”? I’d rather not, thank you. :)

8. What is some good advice for me? Here I Go – Infamous Syndicate. Seems reasonable.


9. How will I be remembered? Words – Paul Van Dyk Not sure here.


10. What's my signature dancing song? Send Your Love – Sting.


11. What's my current theme song? Yes Yes Y’All – Will Smith. I’ll take this I guess.


12. What do others think is my current theme song? The Unexplained – Pablo Gargano. Hmmm.


13. What shall they play at my funeral? What the World Needs Now is Love – Jackie De Shannon. I’ll take that.


14. What type of men do I like? Born To Run – Bruce Springsteen. Not sure here.


15. How's my love life? Communication – The New Meanies. I’ll take this as a good thing?

No comments: