Monday, April 03, 2006

A time for reflection

The Catholic world is in the midst of Lent leading up the the Easter weekend (which, for the uninitiated , includes Good Friday, Holy Saturday, Easter Sunday and Easter Monday); it actually includes more than that (Ash Wednesday, Palm Sunday and a bunch of things in between). In any case, as this is the year of change and there is lots going on (not all of which I am at liberty to discuss in this forum), I thought it would be nice to share a bit of the past with you as I look forward. The picture below is of me (100lbs lighter, I am ashamed to say) and TC (quite a bit lighter and smaller as I could not hold her now like that). This picture is approximately 12 years old. Seems not so long ago and really makes one understand that time flies and is very precious. NOW is the time to enjoy those you love and those you choose to be with and around. Regrets are only for those who have run out of time. Peace.

No comments: